Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I love 侧田 alot when he sings the line 我和你吻别 ~~~ 在无人的街 in 男人KTV! But my favourite line is still 没有歌 怎敢说心事, don't ask me why.

Here's the video again even though its already below LOL.

Nice parts starts from 1:40!


The original chinese version of the song is actually by 胡彥斌 and I think the lyrics for the cantonese version is also by him. 侧田 (or justin lo) actually sang these lines in chinese:

我和你吻别 在无人的街
张学友唱出我的情节

你的背包 让我走的好缓慢
陈奕迅那首歌 是唱得他自己

What I don't understand is the references to 张学友 and 陈奕迅 above -.-''




He sings damn well live and his caps caps also look kinda cool after awhile yo 8D I don't think this will reach the yamapi fandom stage but I'm quite addicted to his songs already! Its kinda dumb that I keep clicking on 命硬 (must listen hor) and not downloading it but such is the thrill of it all HAHA.

I also heard you'll get free 签唱会 tickets when you buy 王力宏's new album!!!





Its nice staying at home cause I got quite a few things accomplished. Kaiying came over yesterday to do something and I'm going over to Terie's now to watch a movie and just slack around. Well, better to enjoy ourselves before the day arrives right?

Pictures will be posted soon I'm sure some of them will leave you guys shocked. HAHA.


Btw, i got ALL my hamsters back! 8 cages in total I missed Ashley, Chloe, the "spinning runt" (he really spins and spins) plus the rest who have grown reallllyy FAT. Thanks to all who helped me take care of these little furballs! Must have been quite troublesome eh :/





Back in a few hours!

No comments: